What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide to car restoration
- How to set up your workspace for maximum productivity and safety, what tools you will need, what chemicals you will need and how to avoid complaints from your neighbors.
- Tips and tricks on your car’s glass. How to carefully remove or replace windshields, hot to line the weatherstripping and how to restore clarity to older glass.
- How to restore your car’s brakes, driveline, and suspension without having to get all brand new parts and keep the car safe and preform modern safety upgrades.
- It doesn’t get much simpler! No other how-to guide with give you all of these tools on restoring your classic car and having it look like new again!
- It’s all about the car! How do you find the car that’s right for you, and be sure that no matter what you never loose your investment money!
- Restoring chrome parts and bumpers, do it yourself vs outsourcing. How to restore a car’s woodgrain to it’s original gloss and shine.
- Tips and techniques for restoring paint jobs, how to touch up old ones and how to paint your car professionally or on a budget in your own home.
- Oh yea, get a couple of trophies at your local car shows and it could be your car that sells for 2 million at the next Barrett-Jackson auction!
- Tips and tricks for restoring and rebuilding engines and transmissions and where to look for factory numbers that match to your car.
- Use this book to keep track of all your parts and things that you may still need to acquire for a smooth and quality restoration.
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Restoring Your Collector Car scores 70.32/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://restorecarsfast.com/books/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.77.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: restorecarsfast.com you’ll also be taken through to restorecarsfast.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)